Skip to content
Introduction to .NET framework
- The framework is a collection of the software libraries. That are intended to perform specific tasks. It is used by the programmers to build the applications or solutions
- In other words, frameworks are a set of the tools that are pre-build to create software
- Creating software can be done in 2 ways.
- One way is to write the code from start / scratch
- Other way is by using framework
- .NET is a software framework which is designed and developed by Microsoft
- It is a developer platform made up of tools, programming language and libraries for creating and building many different types of application by integrating different programming languages.
- .NET is essential component of the Windows Operating System that helps in executing application for general users.
Compilation and Execution
Basic Language Constructs
Arrays and Strings
Branching and Looping
Constructor and method overloading