According to the survey, as the reports generated says that cloud computing lets to
- deploy the application 65% more quickly,
- scale up and down the business needs by 65%,
- reduction of replacing the infrastructure by 53%,
- and introducing the new products and services by 52% faster.
These are the survey results that I found in one of the whitepapers by CIO. It also specifies the benefits of the cloud that are listed as below:
- For Private Cloud:
- Increases the IT efficiencies and reduction of the costs
- shortening the provisioning time.
- Improved the service license agreement
- For the Public Cloud :
- The ability to buy and use the resources as per required.
- Scale up and down as per business requirements.
- And also shortening the provisioning time.
Here are some data related to the benefits of public and private cloud that i got from the whitepaper of CIO. Have a look at it.