Well, here comes the new feature of Skydrive that created the survey. In this new feature it becomes easy to collect the data and save it directly to the excel web app. Previously it was very a complex task to collect the data and enter it manually. But not now, this feature of excel web app helps to collect the data from the user directly.
How to create the survey form?
- The first thing we need is the Outlook or Hotmail or any of the Microsoft accounts.
- Once you have this, logon to the Skydrive using this account.
- click on the survey and go to “Excel Survey”.
- Name that survey.
- Once you name the survey and click on create, you will be switched to the excel web app form design.
- Design the form, you can have it by clicking the button you see there as shown below
- after you design the form you can see the button below like this
- “Share survey” will help you sharing the survey form creating the link (If done for the first time).
- “Share and view” will help you creating the link if used for the first time and viewing the preview.
- and “Cancel” will help to close the design.
Now create the excel survey and make your task easy and paperless.
2 thoughts on “Excel Survey in Skydrive”
this is something very useful!
I guess yes. 🙂