As we start the machine having windows 8, we see a start screen with the pictures. This gives OS a load to load that image. Although it is not that it deadlocks the system, but this is the trick that removes the screen from the system. Follow this article.
- Open the registry editor. Win+r and then typing ‘regedit’ in it
- Navigate to the location ‘HKEY_LOCAL_MARCHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows’
- Now Create a registry key called ‘Personalization’.
- And then create a new DWORD(32 bit) value and name it ‘NoLockScreen’
- and now assign NoLockScreen a value of 1
- Close Regedit and reboot.
And then finally you will be directly taken to the login prompt skipping the start screen.